Sunday, October 2, 2011

Welcome!

Hello there, and welcome to Lozzy's Tasty Buds!

For anyone who doesn't know, I enjoy cooking, I enjoy food, I enjoy eating food.

This all started when my fiance and I decided we'd try cooking recipes we found online instead of eating fast food, take out or ready meals all the time. That was a few months ago, and now we even brainstorm our own recipes.

I cook, and I do come up with alot of the base of our own recipes, but I wouldn't make anything that Craig wouldn't eat.

Everytime a meal is cooked a photo gets taken, this is then uploaded to Craig's Facebook where we get a fair few comments on the food, mostly envious ones.

This blog has been created as a kind of food diary, recipe/restaurant review and a place where I can share my tips and some of my quickest recipes.

You may be wondering; "What gives her the right to discuss these things? What are her qualifications?"

Well, I have no certificates from any cooking schools, hell the things I learned to cook at school were terrible! The only one I remember is orange juice with a sugar frosted glass (not even kidding). In all honesty most of my cooking ability comes naturally, though I learn through trying out recipes, watching cooking shows and doing. Seriously, I found out that white onions fried in butter to almost burnt taste (and smell) amazing!
My mom and nan both taught me to bake when I was little, so my baking ability comes from the best place, generations of knowledge.

And yes, I am inspired by Julie & Julia, I've already seen the movie and now I'm reading the book.

Currently I cook out of my mom's and my mother-in-law's kitchens, I can't wait to have my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment